Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I can't believe it's only Tuesday...

This is officially the longest week ever. And it's only Tuesday. I'm successfully avoiding working by planning Prescott's Friday Day O' Fun and reading other blogs. And dreaming about what would happen if I just didn't go to my meeting tonight. I think it's not a good sign that my meeting starts in less than 2 hours and I'm pretty much completely checked out. I know the meeting will start late, drag on for 4 hours and end with not much of anythin gbeing taken care of. And then I get to to it again tomorrow. And next Wednesday. My job dissatisfaction is seriously starting to take a toll on my work. It's hard to do a good job when you just don't care anymore.
This weekend I have Half Mad training - maybe up to 5 miles, this just might kill me after this morning's run) and then a BBQ in Santee. I hear this is far away but I've never actually been. Then hopefully just a lazy Sunday. I'm voting for nice enough weather to go to the beach or rain.
I would be more productive if I could search for jobs at work.
I'm now wondering what "Imao" is... It's short for something, I just can't figure out what. It takes me a while sometimes. Like I just got that Britney's new song "If U Seek Amy" actually is "FUCK me". I think it's a little odd they play this song on the radio. 12 year olds these days have to be a little wuicker than me when it comes to this stuff. I sound old.
Anyway the "Imao" was in response to my Facebook posting about punching Noah. In my dream I was trying to get away from someone (I don't think it was Noah) and he grabbed the window of my car and I couldn't go anywhere so I started punching his arm with my free hand. Sorry Noah, it was a very realistic dream.
I'm looking out my window watching man in a suit ride a very small bike...

No comments: